What Information Do We Collect From Our Site?
Fleur Petit BB does not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, email address, etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information as below:
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order
- When ordering, we require you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- Fleur Petit BB does save information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address with each visit. That information is used to monitor web site activity and performance.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when purchasing products in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also give you the opportunity to opt out of future marketing whenever we send you marketing material, you can also opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer. We don’t store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create.
For more information about cookies you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. We do not store unencrypted personally identifiable information in the cookies.
Links to Other Sites
Links to other websites may be developed or maintained by people over whom Fleur Petit BB exercises no control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information.
Fleur Petit BB does not share information about you with any third party without your express consent. Please be aware, however, that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process.
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
Ordering with Fleur Petit BB is handled with our third party payment gateway, Payzone to ensure that your credit/debit card information is handled with the highest security possible.
The Payzone payment gateway uses Secure Socket Layer technology which creates a secure layer between your browser program and your Internet connection.
When you place an order on our site you will be transferred directly to the relevant payment server, where you will see a small padlock appear at the bottom of your browser’s window. This padlock shows you that your browser is displaying a secure page. If you click on this padlock you will see our digital certificate information guaranteeing the identity of the page.
SSL also encrypts data and verifies that it was not altered between your computer and our server. To the best of our knowledge there has never been a breach of security reported using SSL (secure socket layer) technology.
At no point are any credit/debit card transactions sent over an unsecured connection. We never see the full card details of your payment to us.